OUT NOW ON ITUNES…
2011 has already proved to be a massive year for Bass Kleph with his own track ‘I’ll Be OK’ reaching the number 1 spot on Beatport and his remix of Danny T and Oh Snap!’s ‘Whine Ya Waistline’ sitting at the top of the ARIA dance chart for four weeks! To follow up on this momentum Bass Kleph will release ‘Bass Kleph: Presents’, his wrap-up of the original tracks and remixes that have made him one of Australia’s most successful dance music exports.
‘Bass Kleph: Presents’ is a collection of Bass Kleph’s finest moments and serves as a perfect insight into how infectious the Bass Kleph has become! Some of the highlights included in this compilation is an early release of ‘Pulse’ (his collaboration with D Ramirez), collaborations with Prok and Fitch and Filthy Rich, remixes of Jesse Voorn and tracks released on huge international dance labels like Toolroom, Azuli/Defected, Stealth and Definitive. And don’t forget the two new singles: A 2011 tech retake on his 2009 smash ‘$pend my Money’, and a new original, the anthemic ‘We Feel Love’, as BKCA (Bass Kleph and regular co-writer and -performer, Chris Arnott).
1. Bass Kleph and Filthy Rich – These Mornings
2. Alex Kenji and Bass Kleph – Melocoton
Includes Acapella of Where Do We Go.
3. Bass Kleph – Hey Ya
4. BKCA – We Feel Love
5. Bass Kleph – Oh Yeah
6. Bass Kleph feat Stella MC – $pend my Money
7. Bass Kleph – I’ll be OK
8. Danny T feat Oh Snap!! – Whine Ya Waistline (Bass Kleph remix)
9. Joan Reyes – Shakedown (Bass Kleph remix)
10. Bass Kleph and Prok N Fitch – Disco Ate My Baby
11. Moguai and Westbam – Original Hardcore (Bass Kleph remix)
12. Jesse Voorn – Somewhere (Bass Kleph Remix)
13. Bass Kleph, Chris Arnott and Kid Massive – All Right (Bass Kleph remix)
14. Bass Kleph & Joan Reyes. – Salida
15. D Ramirez and Bass Kleph – Pulse