Tiga - Don't Break My Heart (Remixes)
- First track from Tiga’s forthcoming 3rd studio album.
- A-Listed on Apple Music.
- Announced as The Hottest Record on Annie Mac’s BBC Radio 1 + multiple spins across the BBC Radio network.
- Pete Tong inducted Tiga into the BBC Radio 1 Hall of Fame with an interview and mix on 31/10.
- Announcement of Tiga’s singing to Counter Records and a new single Don’t Break My Heart was picked up by Resident Advisor, Clash Music, FACT, DJ Mag, Music Week, CMU and Thump.
- Tiga currently performing his new live set up for 5 dates around Europe (including his first live headline show at London’s KOKO). Large scale live plans in place for next year.
- Deetron and Shiba San remixes to be premiered in coming weeks.
Tiga, an artist who effortlessly straddles underground techno and pop and counts some of dance music’s biggest names as friends and collaborators follows on from the major success of 'Bugatti' (which featured Pusha T on a later version) and more recently his collaborations with Boys Noize and Eats Everything, with latest single "Don't Break My Heart".
Already staking its place as the emotional climax of Tiga’s already climax-heavy live show, “Don’t Break My Heart” is a teaser from his forthcoming third album (the first since 2009’s Ciao!) to be released early next year on Counter (a Ninja tune imprint).
Speaking of the album himself, Tiga says: “Seven years is a lifetime, especially for lifetime full-time dreamers like me. Entire fantasy worlds have been loved and lost. Restaurants have opened and closed. I’ve taken the spiritual advice of those closest to me and chosen to remain inside the present, listening and growing until there’s no choice to spring out of the box and share my gift. And that gift is the simplest of questions and answers. What is love? It is what it is, and what it is is it’s everything."